Are you looking for the best Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) training course? If yes, then we have the solution for you. We have reviewed and compared all the best CISSP online training courses and have come up with our list of the most recommended products from across the web.
Best CISSP Review Courses of 2023
The CISSP certification course is a popular certification for security professionals. It covers the entire spectrum of information security. The CISSP certification is highly respected in the industry.
Passing the CISSP exam on the first try can be a major challenge, so you must adequately prepare for it.
Top Rated CISSP Training Online 2023
- Dooey CISSP Training Course Online
- Certified Information Security CISSP Training Courses
- Master of Project Academy CISSP Training Course Online
- Grey Campus CISSP Certification Training
- ExamPractice CISSP Study Materials
To help you prepare for your CISSP exam, here’s a list of the leading review courses for the CISSP certification exam.
Each course provides the best CISSP study guide to pass your exam with flying colors.
Dooey CISSP Online Training Course offers various courses in IT architecture and design. The company develops and maintains secure business environments in compliance with international information security standards.
The course allows you to learn from industry experts and become an independent security consultant or manager in your own right.
This comprehensive online training course includes 35 hours of self-paced learning via the Dooey eLearning platform. The platform gives you the flexibility to learn at your own pace.
You also get 32 hours of instructor-led training. You get ample time to ask questions about anything unclear.
Other course features include:
- 5 CISSP simulation test papers to prepare you
- 67 hours of live online instruction
- The Dooey CISSP Course includes over 200 live lectures
- Courses are taught by industry professionals who know precisely what it takes to get CISSP certified
- You will receive continuous personal support from Dooey’s trained technical staff
- The online course is easy to understand for all students
- The course is updated in line with all recent changes to the CISSP certification exam
The course providers understand what knowledge is needed to pass this certification test, and they know how to teach it in a way that makes sense to learners.
Certified Information Security is a leading provider of training courses for cyber security professionals, auditors, and managers.
They offer certification training plus policy tool templates. The goal is for you to be able to pass the exam on your first attempt and hit the ground running at the workplace.
Their CISSP training courses are designed by CISSP experts with many years of industry experience. These experts have also co-authored several books on information security topics.
This CISSP training course is available in live, pre-recorded, self-study, and instructor-led formats. The company also offers other certifications in enterprise risk management, compliance management, and business continuity management.
Pros & Cons
- 40 hours of instructor narration
- 22 pre-assessment practice exams
- 22 post-assessment practice exams
- Eight topical exams
- Eight mock simulation exams
- Fewer study materials are provided compared to other courses
The CISSP courseware covers all eight domains of knowledge required for passing the CISSP CBK exam. These include Security Operations, Software Development Security, Communication and Network Security, and Security Architecture.
Master of Project Academy offers one of the world’s best CISSP programs in the industry. This course provides an in-depth CISSP study guide on information security topics.
This CISSP training course entails 30+ hours of video training. You can access their interactive learning platform to practice and test your exam readiness.
You can learn at your speed whenever you choose. You don’t need to go to a classroom or take time off work.
You can practice with their seven tests before taking the real CISSP certification exam. These questions reflect what you’ll find in the CISSP exam.
Pros & Cons
- It prepares you for the CISSP certification exam with the best CISSP study guide materials.
- The course covers cyber security, risk management, and IT security management.
- Live training sessions by certified instructors
- You can access their online platform anytime from anywhere in the world.
- The course is entirely self-paced
- There are no guarantees that you will pass the CISSP certification exam after completing this course.
- No one-on-one training
Knowledgehut CISSP Training offers various courses to help you get your security certification. They provide access to the latest courseware and exam preparation material. They have a variety of instructors with proven experience in the industry.
The Knowledgehut CISSP course is a great way to prepare for the CISSP exam, learn more about the industry, or refresh your existing knowledge.
Knowledgehut CISSP Training offers 40 hours of live instructor-led sessions. You can access the course anytime, anywhere.
The training has over 55 hours of self-learning material and nine assessments. The self-learning material covers all major topics in the CISSP course.
The CISSP course includes nine assessments and 53 recall quizzes. These tests help to provide continuous feedback on your learning progress throughout the course.
There are two mock exams available to help you assess your skills
Pros & Cons
- You will learn about all eight CISSP domains of knowledge needed to pass the exam
- CISSP professionals designed the training
- The course is easy to follow whether you have little experience
- The course is affordable and has flexible payment plans available
- You need experience in information security before taking this course
- The course is only available online, so you must have internet access
InfoSec Institute is a leading provider of information security certification training. They offer up-to-date security training programs, including their CISSP Bootcamp.
Their program helps you prepare and pass the CISSP exam on your first try.
Infosec CISSP Bootcamp offers 30 hours of video lessons, practice questions, and hands-on training. Rated the best CISSP Bootcamp, you can expect intensive exam-focused learning. They’ll start you with basic concepts and build up to advanced topics to help you prepare for exam questions.
Infosec offers a pass guarantee. If you fail the exam on your first try, you will get another study voucher for free.
They also provide a guarantee of knowledge transfer. This Infosec perk targets employers. If a CISSP-certified employee (trained by Infosec) quits within three months of certification, they provide tuition-free training to another employee.
Pros & Cons
- The instructors are knowledgeable and experienced.
- The course is well-organized and easy to follow
- Course materials include each module’s videos, presentations, and best CISSP study guides.
- Industry experts have designed it as the best CISSP Bootcamp to help you prepare fast for the exam
- The price is high compared to other similar courses
- The course is for people who already have some knowledge of IT security
- Inflexible training schedule
General Exam Information
The CISSP certification exam is one of the world’s most challenging exams. The certification exam consists of up to 250 multiple-choice questions, which you must answer in 6 hours.
CISSP Buyers Guide
The CISSP certification exam is a computer-based test (CBT) and takes four hours. The CISSP exam tests your knowledge of IT security topics, including but not limited to risk management, asset security, security engineering and architecture, network security, and access management.
You can register for the exam online, by phone, mail, or in person. To register online, visit https://www.isc2.org/Register-for-Exam.
CISSP Exam Pricing
Registration for the CISSP certification costs $749. You’ll have to wait three days between signing up and taking the exam.
You can reserve your seat by scheduling an appointment with one of the testing centers. Once you make a reservation, you cannot make changes or cancel your reservation.
What To Expect on Test Day
The CISSP certification exam is four hours long, including time to review the questions you’ve answered. You’ll have an electronic device (iPad or laptop), a scratch pad, and a pen to take notes in the testing room.
You’ll also receive a calculator, which is helpful in specific scenarios. A centrally positioned clock will help you keep track of your time as you work through each test section.
Completing the Test
The results of the exam will be available immediately after you complete it. It doesn’t mean your career is over if you don’t pass. It simply means that you’ll need to:
- Study more and retake the test
- Do more tests
- Find resources like e-books, online classes, and training videos on YouTube.
Now you know all about the CISSP certification exam and the best preparatory courses. CISSP certification empowers you to start your journey and embark on a new career in information security. For questions about this certification course, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
To pass the CISSP certification exam, you must prepare for the exam by learning IT security topics. You also need to take several practice tests and mock exams to boost your knowledge and confidence.
The cost of taking the CISSP certification exam is $749.
To pass this examination, you must prepare well. Between 50 and 60% of candidates who take the test pass it on the first attempt.